Keratin bond and sew-in weft extensions are now available as well as the option for temporary pieces such as halos, bangs and top of head clip-ins.
Am I a good candidate for extensions?
Extensions offer a variety of length, thickness and color options. All hair is 100% Remy human hair with the cuticle intact. However, the hair is on its second life and takes extra love and attention.
- wash hair 1-2x per week max
- able to keep hair out of pools, ocean and tanning beds
- daily brushing and moisturizing with special products made for extensions without alcohols, silicones, and proteins. Avoiding oil at attachment points. No color toning shampoos or conditioners (like purple).
- mids/ends may air dry but attachment points must be dry before sleep. Wet hair causes mats and tangles
- able to tie hair back in a low ponytail during sleep
Extensions have a subtle natural wave and can be air dried with a slight wave, straightened or curled. Extensions are not available in very curly or coily hair textures. Very curly or coily hair would need to be smoothed to blend extensions.
Which type is right for you?
- fine or fragile hair
- density added around the hairline or above the ear
- invisible, comfortable bonds
- subtle increase in volume or length
- great to fill in around the front hairline when added to a sew-in weft
- increased styling options, natural movement
- hair lasts 3-6 months from install depending on home care, no move ups, and hair is not re-usable.
- fine to thick hair
- density added all over the head
- thin, bendable weft for comfort
- adds maximum fullness and/or length
- great alone or may be added with keratin bond for more fullness around the face
- best for active lifestyles
- hair lasts 8+ months depending on home care, must be moved up every 8-12 weeks
Do you have my color?
All consultations include matching from real sample hair. Hair is available in over 50 colors including rooted for highlighted hair and balayage. The best looking extensions combine 2-3 shades for dimension.
Looking for something dramatic? I get you! Extensions allow you to have fun and add color or lightness to your hair commitments free. Dark hair and want icy blonde pops without damage? Extensions are a great option. Want some pink or blue pops? You got it! The color combinations are endless.
- Best for temporary length and/or volume - no clips or pressure on the head
Top of Head
- Conceal thin or thinning hair along the part and crown, clips in
- Add fringe or length around the face - commitment free! Piece is cut and toned to match your current hair color
- Clips in, removes easily
- Consultation only $50 - 30 minutes
The $50 is applied to any hair purchased that day. If no hair is purchased the cost for consultation and price quote is $50.
- Add consultation to any color or cut service FREE - 30 minutes
The best time to discuss extensions is while you are already here! Get color matched and a custom price quote complimentary. You must add on the consultation to your service for timing.
The average cost for hair and installation is between $500-$1500+ depending on thickness and length desired. During your consultation you will receive a price quote. 50% of the price is due in advance to order the hair and the remaining 50% is due the day of service. You have 90 days to schedule installation or forfeit and money, hair, or color matching guarantee.
- Removal in 3-5 months, no move ups
- Keratin bond hair is not moved up and remains for 3-5 months depending on home care. Once removed the hair is not re-usable and you must purchase new hair.
- Removal 8+ months, move-ups every 8-12 weeks
- Sew-in weft hair is reusable for 8+ months with proper care and is re-installed each move up